Requested from NHA by Khim Joshua Raymundo at 02:55 PM on
Feb 09, 2019.
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2010 - 02/09/2019
Tracking no: #NHA-408645098894
Khim Joshua 02:55 PM, Feb 09, 2019
Hi! I would like to request the following:
1. Number of house owner, sharer, and renter in Sitio San Roque from 2010-2019.
2. Number of relocated informal settler families from Sitio San Roque from 2010-2019. And number of relocated families in each relocation sites from 2010-2019.
3. Number of families who participated in self-demolition from 2010-2019.
4. Number of qualified and disqualified families to avail NHA housing from 2010-2019.
5. Number of families residing in Sitio San Roque from 2010-2019.
Maricris 08:54 AM, Feb 11, 2019
February 11, 2019
Dear Mr. Raymundo:
Thank you for your request dated Feb 09, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Reports on Sitio San Roque.
We received your request on Feb 09, 2019 and will respond on or before Mar 01, 2019 02:55:20 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEE5IQS00MDg2NDUwOTg4OTQM, for request with ticket number #NHA-408645098894.
Ivanswenda V. 09:01 AM, Feb 11, 2019
February 11, 2019
Dear Mr. Raymundo,
Thank you for your request dated Feb 09, 2019 02:55:20 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
Per our record, you have earlier requested for information about the Sitio San Roque and was furnished you with the copy of the data from our NCR East Sector Office.
Nonetheless, attached herewith the reply they provided to us, for your information and reference.
Thank you very much.
Very truly yours,
MARICRIS G. MANINIT
Information Officer A, Info Div, CPD
NHA FOI Compliance and Monitoring Unit Head
REPLY RAYMUNDO - SAN ROQUE ISF.pdf
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.