Requested from BOI by Gwendolyn Andalis at 05:34 PM on
Jan 30, 2019.
Purpose: Research and development
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2016 - 01/30/2019
Tracking no: #BOI-265064760262
Gwendolyn 05:34 PM, Jan 30, 2019
Hi, hope you can help me gather information on infrastructure plans of the country for the current year:
1. Data on status (usage/excess/etc.) of previous years' budget as well as current year's budget
2. Development plans for the current year, including priority areas and strategy
3. Projected political and economic impact of these plan (GDP, Taxes, other econ. metrics)
4. Opportunities for foreign investment (most particularly Japanese Investment) based on these plan
5. Other information/references/publications you may deem relevant
Let me know if you need more details. Thank you!
Gwendolyn 07:24 AM, Feb 04, 2019
Further to my request, hope you can provide details on:
1 Overview of the countries infrastructure construction sector, including relevant programs like Build Build Build and Public-Private Partnerships.
2. Top 10 projects from the previous years and top 10 priority projects for the current and next years. Also, an overview of each project.
3. Top 10 contractors in the country for these projects, as well as an overview of them
4. Opportunities for investment of Japanese companies in the infrastructure sector.
Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks!
Gwendolyn 07:25 AM, Feb 04, 2019
Further to the top 10 contractors, hope you can also provide which projects each of those companies handled, as well as their respective fees and the criteria for choosing them (why the won the project). Thank you!
Clarisse 02:23 PM, Feb 13, 2019
February 13, 2019
Thank you for your request dated Jan 30, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for 2019 Infrastructure Plans.
We received your request on Jan 30, 2019 and will respond on or before Feb 20, 2019 05:34:12 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://msc20190130v2-dot-efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEEJPSS0yNjUwNjQ3NjAyNjIM, for request with ticket number #BOI-265064760262.
Remedios 03:36 PM, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Ms. Andalis:
With reference to your query regarding the infrastructure plans of the country for the current year, may we kindly refer you to the following link which will lead you to the 2017 Socio Economic Report, in particular on Chapter 19, Accelerating Infrastructure Development - http://www.neda.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SER-Chap-19_as-of-May-8.pdf
For additional information, you may contact the National Economic and Development Authority which is the country’s premier socioeconomic planning body. The contact details may be found below:
National Economic Development Authority
12 St. J.Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunkline: +63 631 0945 – 56
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.