Requested from DBM by Gwendolyn Andalis at 04:16 PM on
Jan 30, 2019.
Purpose: Research and development
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2016 - 01/30/2019
Tracking no: #DBM-729195922971
Gwendolyn 04:16 PM, Jan 30, 2019
Hi, hope you can help me gather the following information on national and local budget
1. Data on status (usage/excess/under funding/etc.) of previous years' budget
2. Proposed/Approved Budget for 2019 (including status and priority areas)
3. Projected political and economic impact of these budgets
4. Opportunities for foreign investment (most particularly Japanese Investment) based on these budgets
5. Other information/references/publications you may deem relevant
Let me know if you need more detail or if there are other concerns. Thank you!
Socorro 04:35 PM, Jan 30, 2019
January 30, 2019
Thank you for your request dated Jan 30, 2019 04:16:28 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for 2019 Budget.
We received your request on Jan 30, 2019 04:16:28 PM and will respond on or before Feb 20, 2019 04:16:28 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEERCTS03MjkxOTU5MjI5NzEM, for request with ticket number #DBM-729195922971.
Olivia 04:34 PM, Feb 14, 2019
February 14, 2019
Dear Gwendolyn Andalis,
Thank you for your request dated Jan 30, 2019 04:16:28 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for 2019 Budget.
Response to Request
Your FOI request is approved.
Please note that we are only able to provide some of the information you have requested, which are available in the DBM website under the following links:
1. For data on the status of previous budget starting 2011, i.e., appropriation, allotment and obligations, by government agency and funding source:
2. For the proposed Budget for 2019:
However, please note that we do not maintain reports on information pertaining to Questions Nos. 3-5.
FOI Receiving Officer
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.