Requested from ERC by Jose Rafael Mailig at 09:31 AM on
Dec 10, 2019.
Purpose: Market research
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2010 - 12/10/2019
Tracking no: #ERC-451461419507
Jose Rafael 09:31 AM, Dec 10, 2019
Good day, I would like to request the ERC cases of the following:
1. Permanent Authority to Operate ("ATO") of Powersource Philippines, Inc. ("PSPI") in Rio Tuba, Bataraza, Palawan
2. Permanent ATO of PSPI in Malapascua, Daan-Bantayan, Cebu
3. Permanent ATO of Sabang Renewable Energy Corporation in Sabang, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
4. PSPI in Candawaga & Culasian, Rizal, Palawan
5. PSPI in Balut Island, Saranggani, Davao Occidental
6. Provisional ATO of PSPI in Liminangcong, Palawan
7. Provisional ATO of FP Island Energy Corporation in Camarines Sur
FOI Receiving 07:47 AM, Dec 12, 2019
December 12, 2019
Dear Jose Rafael,
Thank you for your request dated Dec 10, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for ERC cases on QTP Service and Subsidy Agreements.
We received your request on Dec 10, 2019 and will respond on or before Dec 31, 2019 09:31:25 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEEVSQy00NTE0NjE0MTk1MDcM, for request with ticket number #ERC-451461419507.
FOI Receiving Officer
FOI Decision 11:10 AM, Dec 26, 2019
Dear Mr. Mailig,
This refers to your request for ERC cases on QTP Service and Subsidy Agreements. We are pleased to inform you that your request has been processed and completed. However, due to the volume of information pertinent to your request, we cannot send the same via e-mail. The information you requested has been saved on a compact disc (CD) and is now ready for pick up anytime.
Please claim the CD at the 18th Floor, Pacific Center Bldg., San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Please look for Ms. Bay-viz Grace Caleon or Ms. Chello Hagosojos.
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.