Requested from PSA by Shiela Marie Alfonso at 11:50 AM on
Aug 07, 2020.
Purpose: Research studies
Date of Coverage: 01/01/1997 - 12/31/2019
Tracking no: #PSA-135789373389
Shiela Marie 11:50 AM, Aug 07, 2020
Good day! I would like to request the following information about Quezon City from your good office:
1. Population count per barangay (with breakdown of age and gender)
2. Population count per barangay depending on income class (low, middle, high)
3. Population/Household distribution per barangay depending on housing type and roof materials
4. Barangay statistics of drinking/daily water supply source.
These information will greatly help me in my research. Thank you so much.
FOI Receiving 05:16 PM, Aug 07, 2020
August 7, 2020
Dear Shiela Marie,
Thank you for your request dated Aug 07, 2020 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Population Count in Quezon City.
We received your request on Aug 07, 2020 and will respond on or before Aug 28, 2020 11:50:46 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://pcoomaster10032017130000-dot-efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFBTQS0xMzU3ODkzNzMzODkM, for request with ticket number #PSA-135789373389.
Simonette 07:43 PM, Aug 11, 2020
August 11, 2020
Dear Shiela Marie Alfonso,
Thank you for your request dated Aug 07, 2020 11:50:46 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for Population Count in Quezon City.
Your FOI request is approved.
In reference to your data request, you may check the following:
1 For Population count per barangay (with breakdown of age and gender) of Quezon City, you may check the data in the Census of Population and Housing, Highlights of the Philippine Population 2015 Census of Population, under NCR
You may also check the data in the Philippine Statistics Authority, National Capital Region, under the Latest Content, or the tag NCR2
2. Our data on income class (low, middle, high) can be found on our Family Income and Expenditure Survey (data is only regional)
3. For Population/Household distribution per barangay depending on housing type and roof materials, statistics of drinking/daily water supply source, you may see the following links:
You may also check the data on 2015 Special Report on Housing Characteristics
Should you need data in barangay level, we may provide the public use files of POPCEN 2015, please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
1) Letter of Request addressed to our Head of Agency with an affixed signature of the Agency Research/Thesis Adviser indicating the specific data of puf, its reference period, and the purpose of using the microdata
2) Accomplished Data Product Agreement Form (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEY_ssba7DJRlqByznHBObaclMH6KGvj/view?usp=sharing)
Once these documents are received, we will submit these for approval and verify the availability of the pufs. We will process and provide you the data sets as soon as possible.
We would love to hear your Feedback so we can improve our services. Kindly fill out the PSA Customer feedback form from this link: https://goo.gl/forms/J8QrjkKm0ui9zB9n1
Mr. Noel G. Perez
(Information Technology Officer III)
Information Technology and Dissemination Service
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.