Commission on Higher Education

Browse over 3271 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2023-01-26 12:54:21.787321


    Your request is already in review

    Date: 2023-01-26 14:11:19.628619

  • 3


    Your request was successful

  • 4


    How was your request?

Diploma and TOR

Requested from CHED by J. DELA ROSA at 12:54 PM on Jan 26, 2023.
Purpose: Employment
Date of Coverage: 06/17/2022 - 01/26/2023
Tracking no: #CHED-506547779508

DELA ROSA 12:54 PM, Jan 26, 2023

Hi, I would like to ask how long it takes to get a S.O.No.? 
and can I rush it? 

Name: Janela Mae V. Dela Rosa
Course: BSHRM
UNIVERSITY: Philippine Women's University-CDCEC Calamba

I graduated last june 2022 and to many reasons from my University why I can't get a S.O. no. I believe this week they already submitted my documents to CHED.
Actually I was bothered because this is happening for how many years now I graduated Associate Degree last 2014 but whenever I asked them they told me they will process to TESDA then now they telling don't get my associate diploma get my bachelor only.

Malate 02:11 PM, Jan 26, 2023

January 26, 2023


This refers to your letter on Jan 26, 2023 12:54:21 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.

In order for us to work further on your request, may we clarify if your college or university submitted a request to secure your NSTP number to CHED?  

You may use the reply function on the eFOI portal at, for request with ticket number #CHED-506547779508, to respond.

During the period of us awaiting your reply, your request will be put on hold. If we do not receive a reply on or before Apr 20, 2023 06:06:56 AM, your request will be closed.

We hope to hear from you at the soonest possible time.

Thank you.


FOI Officer

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.