Department of Environment and Natural Resources

Browse over 138 requests from this government agency

Go Back

Lands distributed through Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program and CARPER

Requested from DENR by Joy Aceron at 11:48 AM on Apr 10, 2017.
Purpose: Research
Date of Coverage: 01/01/1989 - 12/31/2016
Tracking no: #DENR-372971625261

Joy 11:48 AM, Apr 10, 2017


I would like to request for the hectares of distributed through Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program and CARPER per year nationwide from 1989-2016.

Thank you!
May 26, 2017

Dear Joy,


Thank you for your request dated Apr 10, 2017 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.

Your request

You asked for Lands distributed through Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program and CARPER.

Response to your request

While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance this Office does not have [some of]* the information you have requested. However, you may wish to contact the Land Management Bureau (LMB) at (02) 988-3367 loc. 2105 or at email add.

For further assistance you may review the FAQ section of the eFOI site:

Your right to request a review

If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an internal review of the response by writing to Sec. Roy A. Cimatu, DENR Visayas Ave., Diliman, Quezon City, tel. no. 9263011 or at email add. Your review request should explain why you are dissatisfied with this response, and should be made within 15 calendar days from the date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you the result within 30 calendar days from the date when we receive your review request.

If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the Office of the President under Administrative Order No. 22 (s. 2011).

Thank you.

Jane Bautista
FOI Officer

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.