Requested from DOST by Darlene Carvajal at 01:15 PM on
Aug 05, 2019.
Purpose: Thesis Research
Date of Coverage: 08/05/2019 - 08/05/2019
Tracking no: #DOST-009928464379
Darlene 01:15 PM, Aug 05, 2019
Good day! I would like to ask for the following information:
- Data regarding Science and Technology culture in the Philippines
- Innovation centers established all throughout the country
- Research facilities (in universities) that cater innovation
- Commercialization of these products to the market
- The role of universities and industrial zones in the development of innovation
- Plans/Developments to strengthen the research facilities for innovation (regionally/nationally)
Thank you very much!
DOST IX 10:53 AM, Aug 08, 2019
August 8, 2019
Thank you for your request dated Aug 05, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Research and Development Center.
We received your request on Aug 05, 2019 and will respond on or before Aug 26, 2019 01:15:56 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHgsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEURPU1QtMDA5OTI4NDY0Mzc5DA, for request with ticket number #DOST-009928464379.
Maria Noemi Damiles
Darlene 02:33 PM, Aug 27, 2019
Good day! I would like to follow up my request as it will serve as a basis for my thesis research. Thank you very much for your time.
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.