Department of Social Welfare and Development

Browse over 4865 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2022-09-23 23:01:51.723259


    Your request is already in review


    Your request was referred

    Date: 2022-09-26 11:06:44.754420

  • 4


    How was your request?

Population Growth of Street Children in Caloocan City and NCR from 2018-2022

Requested from DSWD by R. Resurrecion at 11:01 PM on Sep 23, 2022.
Purpose: Design 9 (Thesis Research Writing)
Date of Coverage: 09/23/2022 - 09/23/2022
Tracking no: #DSWD-862486590241

Resurrecion 11:01 PM, Sep 23, 2022

Hello po, I would like to request a Demographic Population Growth of Street Children in Caloocan City and NCR 2018-2022, for my thesis po. Thank you po!

Reyes 11:06 AM, Sep 26, 2022

Sep 26, 2022

Dear Rinabelle Mae C. Resurrecion,

Thank you for your request dated Sep 23, 2022 11:01:51 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Population Growth of Street Children in Caloocan City and NCR from 2018-2022.

Unfortunately, the DSWD does not have the information you need. Thus, we are constrained to deny your request.

It is the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) that may have the data you require for item no. 1. Under Republic Act 10625 (the “Philippine Statistical Act of 2013”), the PSA is the government agency responsible for preparing and conducting periodic censuses on population, housing, agriculture, fisheries, business, industry and other sectors of the economy. Hence, we have forwarded your request to the said Agency. You may also contact the PSA by telephone at 462-6600 locals 839, 833 and 834 or via email at 

Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact using the reply function on the eFOI portal at, for request with ticket number #DSWD-862486590241.

Thank you.


Myrna Reyes
FOI Officer

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.