Requested from PCOO by gemb garcia at 09:06 AM on
May 15, 2018.
Purpose: FOR MY GRADUATE STUDIES THESIS
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2017 - 03/31/2018
Tracking no: #PCOO-888685939897
gemb 09:06 AM, May 15, 2018
I would like to request for a PDF file of all the FOI request received by the CAAP from January 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
May I also humbly request the following:
1. The summary of it showing the number or percentage of how many requests were:
a. successful, partially succesful or denied
b. responded within 15 days
2. An assesment of the PCOO to CAAP compliance with FOI EO
3. The sanctions that may be imposed to CAAP if they are not compliant to FOI EO.
4. And to please certify that all the documents that you will attached are officially from the PCOO.
Thank you very much.
Danica 02:11 PM, May 22, 2018
May 22, 2018
Thank you for your request dated May 15, 2018 09:06:53 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for RECEIVED AND PROCESSED FOI REQUESTS OF CAAP.
We received your request on May 15, 2018 09:06:53 AM and will respond on or before Jun 05, 2018 09:06:53 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHgsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEVBDT08tODg4Njg1OTM5ODk3DA, for request with ticket number #PCOO-888685939897.
Kris 02:43 PM, May 22, 2018
22 May 2018
Dear Ms. GARCIA:
Greetings from PCOO!
Thank you for your request dated 15 May 2018 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for the FOI requests received and processed by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) from 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2018, specifically, the following details:
1. The summary of it showing the number or percentage of how many requests were: (1) successful, partially successful or denied; and (2) responded within 15 days;
2. An assessment of the PCOO to CAAP compliance with Executive Order No. 2, s. 2016; and
3. The sanctions that may be imposed to CAAP if they are not compliant to EO No. 2, s. 2016.
RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST:
Your FOI request is SUCCESSFUL and APPROVED. Please be advised that requests lodged through the eFOI portal may be viewed both by the government agencies and the public. For the full list of eFOI requests lodged to CAAP, please see this link: https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests?agency=CAAP.
While the eFOI requests on the portal are regularly monitored by the FOI PMO, the number and status of requests lodged through standard paper-based depends on the submission of the government agencies. We sent through your email the FOI Quarterly Registry and Summary submitted by the CAAP showing the requests they received and processed.
To date, the CAAP is fully compliant with the following directives issued by the PCOO:
• Submission and posting of People’s FOI Manual in their website’s Transparency Seal;
• Submission of Agency Information Inventory; and
• Submission of FOI Quarterly Registry and Summary for the period of January 2017 to March 2018.
Pursuant to Section 15 of EO No. 2, s. 2016, failure to comply with the provisions of the said EO may be a ground for administrative sanctions against any erring public officer or employee as provided under existing laws and regulations.
Should you have any question or clarification, you may contact Ms. Danica Orcullo at telephone number 588-0691 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCOO Assistant Secretary and
FOI Program Director
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.