Requested from BUCOR by Roxanne Cristina Cartagena at 11:19 AM on
Jun 13, 2019.
Purpose: Undergraduate Architectural Thesis related to jail and recidivism
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2018 - 04/01/2019
Tracking no: #BUCOR-855390268685
Roxanne Cristina 11:19 AM, Jun 13, 2019
I would like to request of the following information:
1) Recidivism Rate in the Philippines
2) Recidivism Rate of Female Recidivists in the Philippines
3) Recidivism Rate of Male Recidivists in the Philippines
4) Number of Female Recidivists
5) Number of Male Recidivists
6) List of Halfway Houses in the Philippines
And questions to add for the accuracy of my study:
1) How does the Halfway Houses work in the Philippines?
2) Does it rehabilitate for non-substance abusers and non-alcoholic offenders?
3) What are the programs available in the Halfway Houses?
4) Are they considered released PDLs?
FOI Receiving 08:27 AM, Jun 18, 2019
June 18, 2019
Dear Roxanne Cristina,
Thank you for your request dated Jun 13, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Statistics.
We received your request on Jun 13, 2019 and will respond on or before Jul 04, 2019 11:19:19 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://zcwboneline11222018-dot-efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHwsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEkJVQ09SLTg1NTM5MDI2ODY4NQw, for request with ticket number #BUCOR-855390268685.
FOI Receiving Officer
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.