Requested from MGB by Marvin Laguerta at 12:21 AM on
May 22, 2018.
Purpose: Academic Research
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2010 - 05/21/2018
Tracking no: #MGB-067827298575
Marvin 12:21 AM, May 22, 2018
Hi I would like to reruest for the following information:
1. Amount of coal mined in the Philippines
2. Type of coal mined in the Philipines
3. Amount of coal used in the Philippines per sector
4. Power plants using coal mined in the Philippines
5. Percent of coal mined in the Philippines used in Power Plants
6. Specifications of coal mined in the Philippines
7. Percent of imported coal in Power Plants
8. List of power plants using imported coal
9. List of power plants using local coal
FOI Receiving 02:30 PM, May 28, 2018
May 28, 2018
Thank you for your request dated May 22, 2018 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Coal mining and usage data In the Philippines.
We received your request on May 22, 2018 and will respond on or before Jun 12, 2018 12:21:31 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://pcoomaster06292017150000-dot-efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEE1HQi0wNjc4MjcyOTg1NzUM, for request with ticket number #MGB-067827298575.
FOI Receiving Officer
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.