Requested from OVP by Rey Joseph Nieto at 02:33 AM on
Jun 24, 2017.
Purpose: Research and Development
Date of Coverage: 06/30/2016 - 06/24/2017
Tracking no: #OVP-760954814714
Rey Joseph 02:33 AM, Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I would like to ask for information regarding:
1. The list of foreign trips of the Vice-president, regardless of the source of funds.
2. The costs of each foreign trip, with each the source of funding for each expense item identified.
3. "Expense item" should include, but is not limited to, airfare, food, ground transportation, accommodation, items acquired during the trip for use during the trip, and other travel-related purchases.
4. The total travel budget of the OVP for the latest fiscal year.
5. Donations of any kind that the OVP received that relate to these trips.
Michael Vincent 09:49 PM, Jul 17, 2017
17 July 2017
Dear Mr. Nieto,
Thank you for your request under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on the Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch. It was submitted to the online FOI platform of the PCOO (eFOI) on 24 June 2017 at 2:33 a.m. Concerning this, we have sent an email to the email address you provided.
FOI Receiving Officer
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.