Requested from GAB by Wesley Bildan at 11:23 AM on
Aug 30, 2019.
Date of Coverage: 08/30/2019 - 08/30/2019
Tracking no: #GAB-980672177767
Wesley 11:23 AM, Aug 30, 2019
1. No. of licensed e-Sports players (age, gender, address, nationality, e-Sports game involved)
2. e-Sports Revenue 2017-2019
3. List of GAB officials (regulating e-Sports)
4. No. of reported health-related cases in e-Sports (Philippines) from the year 2017-2019 (with specific health issue)
5. No. of past e-Sports tournaments regulated by GAB (e-Sports game involved, No. of e-Sports players who participated per tournament, Prize pool)
Rommel 10:26 AM, Sep 09, 2019
September 9, 2019
Thank you for your request dated Aug 30, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Philippine E-Sports Statistics.
We received your request on Aug 30, 2019 and will respond on or before Sep 20, 2019 11:23:37 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://pcoomaster10032017130000-dot-efoi-ph.appspot.com/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEEdBQi05ODA2NzIxNzc3NjcM, for request with ticket number #GAB-980672177767.
Ofelina 05:17 PM, Sep 13, 2019
September 13, 2019
Dear Wesley Bildan,
Thank you for your request dated Aug 30, 2019 11:23:37 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for Philippine E-Sports Statistics.
Response to Request
Your FOI request is approved. I enclose a copy of the list of GAB Officials regulating Professional eSports in the Philippines. The following information were already given to you during your visit in the GAB office last September 5, 2019:
1. No. of licensed eSports players from 2017-2019
2. Revenue from eSports (2017-2019)
3. No. of eSports tournaments regulated by GAB from 2017-2019 (Note: Term "Permit" in the summary is equivalent to tournament)
With regard to health-related eSports cases, you may contact or request from the DOH.
Your right to request a review
If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an internal review of the response by writing. Your review request should explain why you are dissatisfied with this response, and should be made within 15 calendar days from the date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you the result within 30 calendar days from the date when we receive your review request.
If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the Office of the President under Administrative Order No. 22 (s. 2011).
FOI Receiving Officer
List of GAB Officials regulating eSports.pdf
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.