Requested from PCG by Lloyd Intalan at 07:39 PM on
Jul 23, 2019.
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2019 - 07/23/2019
Tracking no: #PCG-142818327746
Lloyd 07:39 PM, Jul 23, 2019
Hi PCG FOI Team,
1. What are the projects/items in your 2019 Budget - Capital Outlay that total PhP 1.637 billion?
2. Is there an approved budget for another SAR H145 or a different type like Light Helicopters for training for 2019?
3. Is there an approved budget for procurement of a Multi Purpose Fixed-Wing Aircraft for 2019?
4. Are there any additional budget 11.5 meter high speed boats acquisition for 2019?
5. Is the additional option for OPV270 approved for 2019?
Thank you and keep up the good work, PCG!
Armand 04:42 PM, Aug 05, 2019
August 5, 2019
Thank you for your request dated Jul 23, 2019 07:39:51 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for PCG 2019 Budget - Capital Outlay items.
We received your request on Jul 23, 2019 07:39:51 PM and will respond on or before Aug 13, 2019 07:39:51 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFBDRy0xNDI4MTgzMjc3NDYM, for request with ticket number #PCG-142818327746.
Decision 04:48 PM, Aug 05, 2019
In regards with your query on PCG 2019 Budget- Capital Outlay items, herewith are our answers.
1. We don't have budget on capital outlay that amounts to a total of 1.637 billion.
2. None the Budget was allocated last 2017 GAA.
3. We don't have budget for procurement of Multi-Purpose Fixed Wing Aircraft for 2019
4. There are no additional budget for 11.5 meter high speed boats
Hope these answers may help you with your research. thank you!
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.