Requested from PCG by Lloyd Intalan at 07:21 PM on
Jul 05, 2017.
Purpose: personal research
Date of Coverage: 07/05/2017 - 07/05/2017
Tracking no: #PCG-342053307725
Lloyd 07:21 PM, Jul 05, 2017
Hi PCG FOI Team,
1. In a BusinessMirror article, "One of the plans is to acquire at least 20 fast patrol crafts" Is this true? May I ask the PCG's total required units?
2. When will the JICA grant of "one 20-meter high-speed vessel and 14 units of 11-meter high speed boats" arrive?
3. Will the fast boats from the US be based on the USCG RBS-II?
Armand 03:24 PM, Jul 19, 2017
July 19, 2017
Thank you for your request dated Jul 05, 2017 07:21:30 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for PCG news articles.
We received your request on Jul 05, 2017 07:21:30 PM and will respond on or before Jul 26, 2017 07:21:30 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFBDRy0zNDIwNTMzMDc3MjUM, for request with ticket number #PCG-342053307725.
Decision 03:44 PM, Jul 19, 2017
July 19, 2017
Dear Lloyd Intalan,
Below is our response to your queries.
1. We will check this data and shall reply once information is available.
2. There's no data yet but the Department of Finance has already signed the required documents.
3. Yes. this is per Commo Joel Garcia PCG.
FOI Receiving Officer
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.