Professional Regulation Commission

Browse over 598 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2022-04-27 13:48:28.274852


    Your request is already in review

    Date: 2022-04-28 09:41:34.978702

  • 3


    Your request was successful

  • 4


    How was your request?

Request for Surname Change in LERIS Account

Requested from PRC by A. AWA-AO at 01:48 PM on Apr 27, 2022.
Purpose: Registered Name on NOA and eOR.
Date of Coverage: 04/27/2022 - 04/27/2022
Tracking no: #PRC-222068834158

AWA-AO 01:48 PM, Apr 27, 2022

Great day! I would like to request a change my surname, from maiden surname of RIPARIP to my married surname AWA-AO. I have already filed an application for LEPT on September 25, 2022. I hope you'll give me consideration with regards to my request.

Thank you and God bless!

Professional Regulation Commission 09:41 AM, Apr 28, 2022

April 28, 2022


I refer to my letter of Apr 27, 2022 01:48:28 PM about your request under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Request for Surname Change in LERIS Account.

In order for us to work further on your request, we need more information from you regarding your query. Have you already filed/submitted an application for Change of Status/Change of Name to any PRC office? If yes, when? You may use the reply function on the eFOI portal at, for request with ticket number #PRC-222068834158, to respond.

During the period of us awaiting your reply, your request will be put on hold. If we do not receive a reply on or before Jul 21, 2022 01:34:09 AM, your request will be closed.

We hope to hear from you at the soonest possible time.

Thank you.

FOI Receiving Officer

AWA-AO 10:28 AM, Apr 28, 2022

Great day! I have already emailed for change of civil status and change name

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.