Requested from PSA by Jeremi Mae Arboleda at 10:01 AM on
Dec 06, 2018.
Purpose: Thesis research
Date of Coverage: 01/01/1998 - 12/31/2017
Tracking no: #PSA-647047469258
Jeremi Mae 10:01 AM, Dec 06, 2018
Hi! I would like to request the information regarding:
1. Long term unemployment of the Philippines
3. Inflation Rate
4. % of employees with temporary contracts.
5. % of Part-time workers in Total Employment.
Edgar 04:47 PM, Dec 06, 2018
December 6, 2018
Dear Jeremi Mae,
Thank you for your request dated Dec 06, 2018 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Unemployment.
We received your request on Dec 06, 2018 and will respond on or before Dec 27, 2018 10:01:17 AM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFBTQS02NDcwNDc0NjkyNTgM, for request with ticket number #PSA-647047469258.
Simonette 06:30 PM, Dec 07, 2018
December 7, 2018
Dear Jeremi Mae Arboleda,
Thank you for your request dated Dec 06, 2018 10:01:17 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for Unemployment.
Response to Request
Your FOI request is approved.
To access your data request, we are sending you links:
1) Labor and Employment: http://psa.gov.ph/statistics/survey/labor-and-employment/labor-force-survey/edition/2018
You may click the quarterly data and may be download the excel files at the bottom of the page
- Just click every quarterly and download the excel files of Unemployment rate at the bottom of every page
3) Inflation Rate - http://www.psa.gov.ph/price-indices/cpi-ir
4) Link for Temporary contracts - Non regular workers - https://psa.gov.ph/sites/default/files/attachments/ird/pressrelease/Vol20_10%20Statistics%20on%20Non-Regular%20Workers%20%28Second%20of%20a%20%20series%29__FINAL2.pdf
5) Part time workers - https://psa.gov.ph/content/employment-rate-january-2018-estimated-947-percent
To get additional data on this, please also check LFS link:
Please note that employees who worked for less than 40 hours were considered part-time workers.
We would love to hear your Feedback so we can improve our services. Kindly fill out the PSA Customer feedback form from this link: https://goo.gl/forms/J8QrjkKm0ui9zB9n1
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.