Requested from PSA by brigette madrid at 01:52 PM on
Sep 13, 2020.
Purpose: Strategic Management paper
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2010 - 01/01/2020
Tracking no: #PSA-854241671415
brigette 01:52 PM, Sep 13, 2020
I am a graduate student and I am presently doing a research about Globe Telecom Inc company who is one of the Philippines telecommunication company here in Metro Manila, May I kindly request your good institution to provide statistics on the following:
1. Number of Filipino household in Metro Manila who has internet access at home
2.Number of Filipino user in Metro Manila who uses Mobile data
Thank you for your assistance on the matter.
FOI Receiving 10:51 PM, Sep 14, 2020
September 14, 2020
Thank you for your request dated Sep 13, 2020 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Number of mobile data user in Metro Manila.
We received your request on Sep 13, 2020 and will respond on or before Oct 02, 2020 01:52:57 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFBTQS04NTQyNDE2NzE0MTUM, for request with ticket number #PSA-854241671415.
Simonette 12:14 AM, Sep 16, 2020
September 16, 2020
Dear brigette madrid,
Thank you for your request dated Sep 13, 2020 01:52:57 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for Number of mobile data user in Metro Manila.
Your FOI request is approved. In reference to your data request, our data related to your request can be found on these links:
1) Proportion of individuals using the Internet- http://openstat.psa.gov.ph/PXWeb/pxweb/en/DB/DB__3I__G17/0173I3D1781.px/?rxid=88623e57-fca5-4eac-b7f2-28fb4ffbcaba
2) Proportion of population with exposure to internet-
3) Proportion of population with exposure to internet-
4) Fixed Internet broadband subscriptions per 100 inhabitants, by speed
5) No. of households with internet access:
6) No. of NTC-Registered Internet Service Providers and Estimated
Subscribers, Table 13.18, 2019 PSY Chapter 13-Transp. & Communication:
7) For establishments with internet, SICT:
We would love to hear your Feedback so we can improve our services. Kindly fill out the PSA Customer feedback form from this link: https://goo.gl/forms/J8QrjkKm0ui9zB9n1
Mr. Noel G. Perez
(Information Technology Officer III)
Information Technology and Dissemination Service
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.