Philippine Statistics Authority

Browse over 7107 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2022-07-04 02:07:00.543489


    Your request is already in review


    Your request was successful

    Date: 2022-07-06 17:45:31.494644

  • 4


    How was your request?

Request for Records of a Birth Certificate

Requested from PSA by J. Jimenez at 02:07 AM on Jul 04, 2022.
Purpose: will use it for legal purposes
Date of Coverage: 07/04/2022 - 07/04/2022
Tracking no: #PSA-111640375843

Jimenez 02:07 AM, Jul 04, 2022

Good morning, I just want to ask if you have record of the Birth Certificate of my mother, Felicicima Garalza Francisco, we've been requesting for it multiple times at your office and nothing is showing up. Please understand that we cannot spend another 365 pesos for it until it show up.

Name: Felicicima Garalza Francisco
Birthdate: 12/16/1964
Birthplace: Calbayog City, Samar
Mother: Hilda Francisco
Father: Felix Francisco

Navea 05:45 PM, Jul 06, 2022

July 6, 2022

Dear Jeric Jimenez,


Thank you for your request dated Jul 04, 2022 02:07:00 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.

You asked for Request for Records of a Birth Certificate.

Your FOI request is approved. 

In reference to your email, if you have already received a No Record Certificate from our office, please try to request for a manual verification in the Local Civil Registry Office in the city/municipality where she was born.

Once verified and she has still no birth record, she or you may file a delayed registration of birth record in the LCR. 

Kindly check the links to be guided:

We would love to hear your Feedback so we can improve our services.  Kindly fill out the PSA Customer feedback form from this link:

Thank you.


Cesar Reynaldo V. Vinuya
Assistant National Statistician
Information Technology and Dissemination Service

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.