Requested from SEC by R. See at 04:24 PM on
Jan 26, 2023.
Purpose: To know the fees and procedures of amending the Articles of Incorporation
Date of Coverage: 01/26/2023 - 01/26/2023
Tracking no: #SEC-853937371829
See 04:24 PM, Jan 26, 2023
I would like to know about the list of fees for amending the Articles of Incorporation, specifically if the corporation wanted to add "DOING BUSINESS AS" or "DBA" under the Articles of Incorporation as more than one (1) trade name.
What is the corresponding fees for adding "DOING BUSINESS AS" in an Articles of Incorporation, and what is the process of doing so.
Gonzales 04:39 PM, Jan 26, 2023
January 26, 2023
Thank you for your request dated Jan 26, 2023 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for List of Fees for Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and process..
We received your request on Jan 26, 2023 and will respond on or before Feb 16, 2023 04:24:36 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHQsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEFNFQy04NTM5MzczNzE4MjkM, for request with ticket number #SEC-853937371829.
del Rosario 04:40 PM, Jan 31, 2023
January 31, 2023
Dear Rex See,
For reservation requests for change of corporate name and/or additional trade name/s, kindly email the Amendment of Name Team at firstname.lastname@example.org your current corporate name and proposed new name. (Name Verification Fee is subject on the request/proposed name)
For pre-processing of amendment of name application (Filing fee is P1,040.00 + Name Verification Fee), may we request you to upload in pdf file format the following requirements:
1. *Cover Sheet for Amendment;
2. Amended Articles of Incorporation and/or By-laws (reflecting the change provision/s);
3. *Director's Certificate (Stock corporation) / Trustee's Certificate (Non-stock corporation);
4. *Secretary Certificate of No Intra-Corporate Dispute;
5. Name Reservation Slip (applicable only for change of corporate name);
6. *Undertaking to Change Corporate Name (applicable only for change of corporate name); and
7. Monitoring Clearance
Please be informed that those requirements with asterisk (*) are available for downloading at our website, http://www.sec.gov.ph/forms-and-fees/primary-registration/
Kindly submit the requirements to email@example.com
To secure monitoring clearance (Penalties Fee is subject upon review of the documents), the requirements are as follows:
1. Latest Audited Financial Statement (with SEC stamp received);
2. Latest General Information Sheets (with SEC stamp received);
3. Articles of Incorporation and By-laws (w/ latest approved amendment, if any);
4. Proof of Registration of Stock and Transfer/Membership Book (page with SEC stamp); and
5. MC 28 Proof of Submission
Upload and submit documents in pdf format through firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE TAKE NOTE ON THE PRESCRIBED EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR EACH TYPE OF APPLICATION.
For your information and guidance. Thank you.
CRMD - Office of the Director
FOI Receiving Officer
See 02:52 PM, Feb 02, 2023
Thank you for your reply.
I will be preparing the documents in PDF form to be emailed to the address you aforementioned.
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.