Department of Social Welfare and Development

Browse over 4879 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2022-09-28 10:38:42.170834


    Your request is already in review


    Your request was referred

    Date: 2022-09-28 10:58:28.464560

  • 4


    How was your request?

Number of Indigent Student People in Tarlac City

Requested from DSWD by L. -Andrea at 10:38 AM on Sep 28, 2022.
Purpose: Architectural Thesis
Date of Coverage: 09/27/2022 - 09/27/2022
Tracking no: #DSWD-422551728225

-Andrea 10:38 AM, Sep 28, 2022

I am Veralynn-Andrea Lape and currently conducting an undergraduate thesis with the working title of "Tarlac City College" that partially needs data to fulfill the course requirement.

Humbly requesting your good office to have the supporting documents:

1. Population of Indigent Families in Tarlac City 

 Rest assured that the data or documents would be for educational purposes only.

Reyes 10:58 AM, Sep 28, 2022

Sep 28, 2022

Dear Lape, Veralynn -Andrea,

Thank you for your request dated Sep 28, 2022 10:38:42 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for Number of Indigent Student People in Tarlac City.

It is the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) that may have the data request. Under Republic Act 10625 (the “Philippine Statistical Act of 2013”), the PSA is the government agency responsible for preparing and conducting periodic censuses on population, housing, agriculture, fisheries, business, industry, and other sectors of the economy. Thus, we have forwarded your request to the said agency.

Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact using the reply function on the eFOI portal at, for request with ticket number #DSWD-422551728225.

Thank you.


Myrna Reyes
FOI Officer

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.