Pascua 10:15 AM, Jul 29, 2022
Magandang umaga po!
If I may kindly request the following information from your FOI desk, please:
1. Number of PhilGEPS-registered merchants, from 2010 to 2022
2. Disaggregation of the number of PhilGEPS-registered merchants, by province and city, and by type, from 2010 to 2022
3. List and directory of PhilGEPS-registered merchants, latest available year
I tried accessing some of these information in the PhilGEPS website (https://www.philgeps.gov.ph/AgencyGraphics/registered_agencies_grid); however, the links are currently not working.
Thank you very much!
Officer 04:36 PM, Aug 04, 2022
August 4, 2022
Dear Engr. Pascua,
Thank you for your request dated Jul 29, 2022 10:15:18 AM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.
You asked for the following data:
1. Number of PhilGEPS-registered merchants, from 2010 to 2022;
2. Disaggregation of the number of PhilGEPS-registered merchants classified by province, city, and type, from 2010 to 2022; and
3. List and directory of PhilGEPS-registered merchants for latest available year.
Response to Request
Your FOI request is partially approved. I enclose herewith data on the number of PhilGEPS- platinum registered merchants, subject to verification or updates from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), as well as the link to the PhilGEPS Open Data: https://open.philgeps.gov.ph/analytics/
Among the data posted on the PhilGEPS Open Data, the following may likewise be relevant to you:
1. Registered Supplier Trend: https://open.philgeps.gov.ph/analytics/load/supplierRegTrend
2. Growth of Registered Supplier per Year:
3. Registered Suppliers per Form of Organization per Year:
4. Number of Registered Suppliers by Province and City:
5. Number of Platinum Memberships per Year:
Please note that we are only able to provide some of the information you have requested since we are not the repository of the requested data. Thus, we respectfully refer you to the appropriate agency, the PhilGEPS, via e-mail address: email@example.com.
As a final note, we wish to inform you that the contents of documents submitted with PhilGEPS are included in the Updated Inventory of Exceptions to the FOI under Item 5(h) of the Office of the President Memorandum Circular No. 89, series of 2021, as reiterated in Section 9 of Republic Act No. 9184.
Your right to request a review
If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an internal review of the response by writing to Executive Director, Atty. Rowena Candice M. Ruiz, via the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your review request should explain why you are dissatisfied with this response and should be made within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you about the result within thirty (30) calendar days from the date when we receive your review request.
If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the Office of the President under Administrative Order No. 22 (s. 2011).
To help us in our constant endeavor to provide excellent public service, we would sincerely appreciate it if you shared your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions through this brief customer feedback form provided in the link below:
FOI Receiving Officer