Requested from JJWC by Suzette Mae Candelaria at 07:07 PM on
Aug 12, 2019.
Purpose: Research for Undergraduate Thesis
Date of Coverage: 01/01/2012 - 08/12/2019
Tracking no: #JJWC-603422473623
Suzette Mae 07:08 PM, Aug 12, 2019
I would like to request for the information about the ff:
1. Number of CICL admitted in RRCYs and BPAs in the country
2. The effectiveness of interventions on those who were admitted in RRCYs and BPAs than those who are not.
3. If possible, population per RRCY and BPA
4. List of intervention programs offered in RRCYs and BPAs
5. Recent studies in relation to CICL in the Philippines
Ma. Tricia 02:40 PM, Aug 13, 2019
August 13, 2019
Dear Suzette Mae,
Thank you for your request dated Aug 12, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for The number of CICL and recent studies.
We received your request on Aug 12, 2019 and will respond on or before Sep 02, 2019 07:07:59 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.
Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at https://www.foi.gov.ph/requests/aglzfmVmb2ktcGhyHgsSB0NvbnRlbnQiEUpKV0MtNjAzNDIyNDczNjIzDA, for request with ticket number #JJWC-603422473623.
Ma. Tricia Pangan
Is this request offensive?
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.