Department of Education

Browse over 7142 requests from this government agency

Go Back

    You have submitted an FOI request

    Date: 2022-08-10 13:27:28.625904


    Your request is already in review

    Date: 2022-08-11 10:36:53.780690


    Your request was successful

    Date: 2022-08-11 15:19:30.504195

  • 4


    How was your request?

English Certification

Requested from DepEd by U. Robas at 01:27 PM on Aug 10, 2022.
Purpose: I would like to request an English Certificate for my working Visa in Australia.
Date of Coverage: 06/01/2003 - 03/31/2004
Tracking no: #DepEd-341217728387

Robas 01:27 PM, Aug 10, 2022


My name is Uldarico III A. Robas. A high school graduate from San Vicente Integrated School 2003-2004. I would like to request English Certificate for my working visa in Australia.

Thank you and have a great day. 


Berame 10:36 AM, Aug 11, 2022

August 11, 2022

Dear Uldarico III,

Thank you for your request dated Aug 10, 2022 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch, for English Certification.

We received your request on Aug 10, 2022 and will respond on or before Aug 31, 2022 01:27:28 PM, in accordance with the Executive Order's implementing rules and regulations.

Should you have any questions regarding your request, kindly contact me using the reply function on the eFOI portal at, for request with ticket number #DepEd-341217728387.

Thank you.


Beverly Berame/Angeline Cabilla
FOI Receiving Officers

Action Center 03:19 PM, Aug 11, 2022

August 11, 2022

Dear Uldarico III Robas,


Thank you for your request dated Aug 10, 2022 01:27:28 PM under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.

Your Request

You asked for English Certification.

Response to Request

Please be informed that the Department of Education-Central Office (DepEd-CO) does not keep learners’ school records. The original school records are issued once only, hence, you are advised to get certification from the school where you graduated and bring it to the Division Office for a certified copy. If you need this for your job application abroad, you need to bring the certification or school records to the Regional Office for authentication (DepEd Order No. 48, s. 2017 dated August 25, 2017).

For further assistance, you may directly coordinate with the school you attended or the Schools Division Office (SDO) of Ilocos Sur through the following: 

Address: Qurino Blvd., Zone V, Bantay Ilocos Sur
Contact No.: (077) 7222055 (tf); 7224394; 7223290
Email Address:

Your right to request a review

If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an internal review of the response by writing or visiting our office through the following:

Public Assistance Action Center
Address: Unit M-106-A, G/F, Mabini Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Ave., Pasig City 1600
Contact numbers: (02) 636-1663 / 638-7530
Email address: 

[Help us improve our service:]

Your review request should explain why you are dissatisfied with this response, and should be made within 15 calendar days from the date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you the result within 30 calendar days from the date when we receive your review request.

If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the Office of the President under Administrative Order No. 22 (s. 2011).

Thank you.


Public Assistance Action Center
FOI Receiving Officer

Robas 07:09 PM, Aug 11, 2022


Thank you for your response to my request. I am not a graduate of Ilocos Sur. I graduated from San Vicente Integrated School, Jabonga Agusan del Norte. I have already asked my school to issue me an English Certification but they declined for the reason that they are not the ones to issue English Certification. I really need help on this matter. Please respond to my request.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Uldarico III A. Robas

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.