Commission on Population

Browse over 45 requests from this government agency

Go Back

Number of Children under a Single Parent Family

Requested from POPCOM by Joshua Cote at 08:27 AM on Oct 26, 2019.
Purpose: Project
Date of Coverage: 02/10/2002 - 02/10/2019
Tracking no: #POPCOM-476570778837

Joshua 08:27 AM, Oct 26, 2019

hi i would like to request the number of children under a single famoly guidance from 2002-2019
October 28, 2019

Dear Joshua,


Thank you for your request dated Oct 26, 2019 under Executive Order No. 2 (s. 2016) on Freedom of Information in the Executive Branch.

Your request

You asked for Number of Children under a Single Parent Family.

Response to your request

While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance this Office does not have  the information you have requested. However, you may wish to contact Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) at, or resubmit your request addressed to the correct agency on the eFOI portal at

For further assistance you may review the FAQ section of the eFOI site:

Your right to request a review

If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an internal review of the response by writing to Usec. Juan Antonio A. Perez III, Executive Director, Commission on Population and Development, Welfareville Compound, Mandaluyong City. Your review request should explain why you are dissatisfied with this response, and should be made within 15 calendar days from the date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you the result within 30 calendar days from the date when we receive your review request.

If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the Office of the President under Administrative Order No. 22 (s. 2011).

Thank you.

Deogracias Hilvano
FOI Officer

Is this request offensive?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid requests for Official Information.

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators.